Receta

domingo, 31 de enero de 2016

Yummy oat and nuts muffins



Hi all!!! Today I want to share with you a delicious recipe: oat and nuts muffins. My friend @julie_verse give me this wonderful and healthy recipe ideal for breakfast or for a nice afternoon snack. Its easy and quick to make and the most important thing is there are sooooo tasty.
I hope you like it and share with me your opinions.

INGREDIENTS:

- 2 cups of oat flour or crushed oatmeal
- 1 cup of nuts
- 1 little pack of yeast
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of honey


ELABORATION:

First of all switch on your oven at 180ºC. Mix all the dry ingredients and them all the rest of the ingredients until you get an homogenea mixture.
Fill 3/4 of the muffin cups and put in the oven 20 minutes at 180ºC.

They are ready to enjoy!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario