Receta

jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

Perfect booty


Hi girls how are you today?  I don't know you but for me I would love to have a perfect and tone  booty. I think its something all women (and men also want to have one hahaha) want, right?
But its a very hard and complicated part of the body to tone because we acumulate a lot of body fat there  and as usual this problem is more a woman problem than a man problem arggg. Its dificult yes but its not imposible so I want to show you a little routine to tone up this booty.

We have to do 3 rounds of 20:

HAMMY CURL



BRIDGES



DONKEY KICKS (20 per leg)




FIRE HYDRANTS (20 per leg)





So girls (and boys) I hope you like it and you start doing it 3 times per week, and for sure this summer at the beach you gonna have the best booty...

See you in the next post XOXO

PS: don't forget to leave your comments below and of course to follow the blog LOL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario